Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pray for me.

Morning guys !!! How your day today ? fine or not  ? If fine alhamdulillah :)
This morning i want share something with you alls. Yes you know my problem before this right ? I'm with zureen was fight and nearly want break up but alhamdulillah now i'm with her still together :') I hope after this zureen dont do me like this anymore, i hope no other guys in her heart expect me "ShahrulAfiq". I should change my attitude but i think its maybe take long time coz i still with my old afiq. Want know my attitude ? 1.Over thinking 2.Over care 3.Easily getting jealous. this 3 reason why zureen always mad at me. I dont want her leave me anymore, and insyaAllah i will try control my attitude. Pray for me okey ? Come on aku boleh buat !!!! Hihi Byeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my twitter @OfficialAfiqs, instagram/wechat ShahrulAfiq Tq :)